April 28 & 29, 2023
Location: Honky Tonk Texas at 2389 Hwy 96 N. Silsbee, TX 77656
Thank you to our sponsors!
Cowboy Harley Davidson, Bodyshop Tattoo Lounge, Columbanus Motor Sports, Speedkings Custom Cycles, Blowout Biker Productions, Strip Club Choppers, Audio Edge, Law Tigers, and Boss Burger
It's an honor to have all of you there for our epic Rally! BIG thank you to Honky Tonk Texas also for providing a great venue to host the Rally!
- Gates open at 9 am.
- 10 am - noon Cowboy HD Sponsor appreciation ride, HOG Chapter #5298 Road Captains
- 12 noon- 1 pm Bike Blessings Ceremony hosted by Bikers for Christ Beaumont Chapter
- 1 pm - 3 pm Bike Crank-It-Up Contest hosted by Audio Edge
- 4 pm - Crossroads Band (outdoor stage)
- 6 pm - Back in Black "The next best thing to AC/DC!" (outdoor stage)
- 7:30 pm Bikini Contest (outdoor stage) hosted by Strip Club Choppers
- 9 pm - Mike Zito Band (indoor stage)
- Gates open at 9 am.
- 10 am - noon Columbanus Motor Sports Sponsor appreciation ride, Indian Motorcycle Riders Group Road Captains
- 10 am- noon Bike Show hosted by Law Tigers with registration starting at 9 am. Judging from noon- 1 pm. Five classes- Stock, Custom, Chopper, Sport Bike, Trike, and Best in Show People’s Choice
- 1 pm - 3 pm Biker Games hosted by Blowout Biker Productions
- 4 pm - Lone Star Skynyrd "Americas Best Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute" (outdoor stage)
- 6 pm - The Kentucky Headhunters (outdoor stage)
- 7:30 pm Tattoo Contest hosted by Bodyshop Tattoo Lounge (outdoor stage)
- 9:30 pm - The Toman Brothers Band (former band for Gary Stewart) (indoor stage)
- Full Rally Wristband $55, Friday Day Pass: $25, Saturday Day pass $30
- This is an 18 years old and up event. Please have ID.
- Bikini Bike Wash both days
- Bike Crank-It-Up Contest, Sponsors Ride, Bikini Contest, and Tattoo Contest are free to enter with Rally wristband
- Bike show free to enter with Rally wristband or a Saturday day pass
- FREE self contained RV and tent camping on site- first come first serve on space starting 12 noon on Thursday 4/27/2023
- Speedkings Custom Cycles will be set up providing on site basic bike service, tires, gear, etc. both days
- Lost Souls Motorsports will be installing motorcycle under-glow LED lights, so check them out
- Vendors contact Robert Woodard at 409-988-3435 for information to reserve your space, they are filling up fast
- Rally open to all Bikers and Riders from all walks of life and look forward to coming together for a great event of fellowship, fun, and good times
🔥Rally Bike Crank it up Contest Friday hosted by Audio Edge. First Place wins $500 cash & Second Place wins $250 cash! Trophies awarded to 1st - 3rd places. Judging is by audio and stereo experts. Free to enter with Rally wristband.
🔥Rally Bikini contest Friday hosted by Strip Club Choppers Southeast- 1st place $100 cash, $100 Strip Club Choppers apparel voucher, and a trophy. 2nd place $50 Strip Club Choppers apparel voucher and a trophy. 3rd place gets a trophy. Judging is by loudest crowd noise and applause for top 3 finalists. Free to enter with Rally wristband.
🔥Rally Bike Show Saturday hosted by Law Tigers- 1st and 2nd place trophies awarded in each class of Stock, Custom, Sport Bike, Chopper, and Trike. Class judging by 2 designated judges. Also Best in Show People’s Choice trophy awarded and decided by most votes received by Rally attendees.
🔥Friday Sponsors appreciation ride to Cowboy Harley Davidson and the Saturday Sponsors appreciation ride to Columbanus Motorsports. FREE to enter with Rally wristband.
🔥Rally Biker Games Saturday hosted by Blowout Biker Productions- awards given for 1st places in slow race, keg roll, ball & cone, road kill, men’s & women’s keg toss, and weenie bite. Free to enter with Rally wristband.
🔥Rally Tattoo Contest on Saturday is hosted by Body Shop Tattoo Lounge. Awards given for men’s and women’s first places. Each winner gets a FREE two hour tattoo session at Body Shop Tattoo Lounge in Liberty Texas and 1st place trophies. Winners will contact Body Shop Tattoo Lounge to schedule their sessions. Tattoo contest FREE to enter with rally wristband.
⭐Inside admission to Honky Tonk Texas is open to the public for Friday night and Saturday nights music, with normal $10 weekend door cover admission charge. The additional cover charge for inside the venue is only for those who do not have a rally pass for that specific day.
⭐No Outside alcohol allowed on premise
⭐NO golf carts or ATVs allowed at the Rally site. Motorized scooters for handicap or disabled will be allowed
⭐The venue is considered a 51% establishment – State Law prohibits any firearms on premise
⭐ Red Cloud RV Park (RV hookup or tent camping), 2351 US-96, Silsbee, TX 77656, (409) 385-3322 - located next to Honky Tonk Texas, walking distance
⭐ Thompson Lake RV (RV Hookup or Tent Camping), 1506 Thompson Lake Dr, Silsbee, TX 77656, (409) 385-0231 - walking distance or 1-2 minute ride
⭐ Garden Inn & Suites, 3698 US-96, Silsbee, TX 77656, (409) 385-5263, 2-3 minute ride
⭐ Laquinta Inn & Suites, 104 N Lhs Dr, Lumberton, TX 77657, (409) 751-3999, 15 minute ride
⭐ Days Inn by Windham, 131 N Lhs Dr, Lumberton, TX 77657, (409) 751-5557, 15 minute ride
⭐ Super 8 by Windham, 990 N Pine St, Kountze, TX 77625, (409) 209-1528, 15 minute drive
⭐ Beaumont, TX has numerous large chain hotels located 20 - 25 minutes from the site of the rally